Trichord Limited (Trichord) of Unit 1 Abbey Business Park, Monks Walk, Farnham, Surrey GU9 8HT
Trichord Limited own international patents to the dye diffusion technology known as High Definition Micro Fusion (HDMF) 3D print decoration.
These patents and associated trademarks, copyrights, IP rights and related proprietary agreements cover all aspects of the design and build of the HDMF decoration machines, interface, colour management systems, and ink and film technologies that combined provide an unparalleled 3D print decoration solution.
Trichord will provide on purchase of any HDMF machines 24/7/365 access to a highly specialised network of support and maintenance resource, subject to compliance with the following Terms & Conditions.
Failure to abide by any of these conditions, will immediately void all warranty(ies), maintenance and support.
Terms & Conditions
- Ongoing support services and warranty(ies) will only apply or be supplied subject to the following conditions: –
- All repair and maintenance must be undertaken exclusively by TriChord approved engineers.
- All consumables; for example, but not limited to ink, film, replacement nests (except by separate agreement) and machine parts, must be purchased solely from TriChord, or via their approved third-party agents and resellers. All consumables can be purchased on a per click (cycle) basis, or at fixed price by separate pre-agreement: See Appendix.
- All technology is protected by detailed patent, trademark and IP agreements around the world. Any attempts to reverse engineer or duplicate Trichord technology will void all warranties and support and may give rise to prosecution for intellectual property theft.
Warranty and Support Services
- All Trichord HDMF machinery is delivered fully tested and is supplied free from defects in materials, workmanship, operation and appearance.
- Trichord warrants that the manufacture of all HDMF printing equipment is properly constructed out of suitable materials and sufficient for the purposes for which it was made.
- Trichord shall not be liable for any delay or for the consequences of any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control, and Trichord shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
- The purchaser agrees that any ancillary machinery supplied by Trichord that has been manufactured by a third party is supplied by Trichord as agent for the Purchaser. These items are covered by their relevant manufacturer’s warranties, and it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to pursue the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Notwithstanding those exceptions, and as outlined within the recital, Trichord’s warranty maintenance and support agreement provides the Purchaser with unrivalled 24/7/365 access to Trichord’s team of maintenance engineers, specialist print, ink and film expertise knowledge base, machine repairs and parts.
- Where required, Trichord provide remote technical support services for colour matching and process settings for all variables including operating machine temperatures, cycle time, ink and film settings etc., in order to help our customers, maintain quality standards, regardless of where machines are located or which personnel are used. However, for the avoidance of doubt, this does not cover Research & Development or specialist product development which would need to be negotiated by separate agreement.
- Subject to these conditions, the Trichord Machine Warranty provides:
For year 1 from date of delivery of machinery and full payment
- Replacement parts will be supplied without charge.
- Maintenance labour will be supplied without charge.
- Telephone Support is without charge.
- Maintenance Travel costs will be recharged at cost +10%
For year 2 onwards
- All replacement parts will be supplied at cost +10%
- Maintenance Labour costs:
- Senior Technical Officers – £95/ hour
- Print Engineers – £45/hour
- Telephone support is free
- Travel time will be charged at 50% of above rates.
- Travel costs will be recharged at cost + 10%
- This Agreement, any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, and all agreements concluded under it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this Agreement.